Why Atlas Real Estate Property Managers?
A rental property is a big investment, successful care of this investment will determine whether it is profitable…or not. If you are considering property management ask yourself these questions:
- Do you know the exact process in order to set up a legal rental in Colorado?
- Do you know if you are subject to rent control and how to obtain a certificate of exemption?
- Do you have the proper lease forms and attachments required to create a legally enforceable lease?
- Are you aware of the fair housing laws associated with advertising property?
- Do you have the contractors on call 24 hours a day to deal with repairs at a reasonable price?
- Do you have reliable means to determine fair market rent for your property?
- Do you have the means to check credit and rental history to screen potential tenants?
- Do you know what to do if a tenant stops paying rent?
- Do you have the ability to file 1099s at the end of the year?
If you do not know the answers to any of these questions, you should probably look into hiring a professional property management team. Don’t let one mistake make your investment unprofitable.
Click here to request a complimentary consultation.