Connecting community in the wake of COVID-19.
In an ongoing effort to cultivate strong community, the Atlas team is actively monitoring public health and authorities’ recommendations, finding resources to best support residents, owners and community members.
Resources for Residents:
Amid the COVID-19 pandemic Atlas has created a first-of-it’s-kind position, the Resident Resource Manager. Erika Ojeda-Louvier will be temporarily stepping into the role to ensure all community members have access to as many resources as possible.
Erika is fluent in Spanish and is actively helping residents by:
- Assisting in filing for unemployment
- Explaining state resources
- Educating residents on charities and specialized funds
- Answering questions on the stimulus package
- Providing information on local food resources
- Sharing health and wellbeing resources
- Gathering updates on places that are currently hiring
- And more.
To schedule a confidential conversation with Erika, please contact your property manager.
Resources for Investors
To coincide with Atlas’ steadfast mission to support, guide and inspire the communities it serves, the executive leadership team has launched a bi-weekly webinar series for owners and community members to tune in and get the latest market updates.
Every other Friday morning, Atlas thought leaders Tony Julianelle and Ryan Boykin will share insights on numerous topics ranging from how to navigate the real estate market amid uncertainty to short and long-term investment strategies. These webinars aim to inform and connect community members without ever having to leave their homes.
Atlas articles related to our efforts to connect and support our community during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- State health officials hoping for larger response to walk-up vaccine clinics
- Landlord-tenant relations: How to make communications work
- Colorado Evictions Pick Up, But The Long-Feared Tsunami Hasn’t Hit Yet
- Homeownership hit a 12-year high during COVID — or did it?
- Atlas VP of Property Management Nick Mertens Provides Insight on Evictions
- Tony Julianelle quoted in Denverite
- Tony Julianelle quoted in Denver Post article on Colorado’s Eviction Moratorium
- Nick Mertens (Atlas Real Estate) on CO bill to “aid tenants”